5.18.2013

#1 PORTFOLIO





I've finished writing my essay finally, my deadline was just an hour ago and earlier I was madly taking these photos for my research portfolio, I really liked how they turned out so I thought I would share them with you.

The inspiration for the photos was a combination of Ken Russell's "The Boy Friend" and "The Fall of the Louse of Usher", "First Dance" a video by Yuval Hen, photographer Irina Ionesco and actress Eva Ionesco. I began writing my essay when I revisited Louise Ebels blog after not having read it for a few years (http://misspandora.fr) and found her recent photo-shoot "Pierrot Lunaire" which you can see here. I can't think of a good title for these photos so I guess I will just call it portfolio? I am so good with words...

12 comments:

  1. ugh i love these ugh yes theyre perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is gorgeous! Love the styling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are amazing! Thank you for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like they are taken from a surreal drama, so amazing *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. These are gorgeous. So theatrical and mysterious and dramatic! I'm taking notes =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. the photos are so great. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredible! I love them so much and how you have styled them :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great! I looked up the first influence mentioned and I really see the likeness. What was the assignment specifically?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, really nice pics! Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete