5.10.2013

ANGELS WITH NEEDLES POKED THROUGH OUR EYES






Hey guys today I am wearing my eagle jumper that I bought two years ago at a car boot sale, I wrote on lookbook that it was a charity shop but now I remember it was a car boot sale ah its kinda sad that I'm starting to forget where my clothes are from, I am also wearing one of my primark velvet skirts, converse from a charity shop and a stripy shirt which is also a charity shop find.. along with the black head scarf. Sometimes I think it gets boring how everything I own is basically from a charity shop but then I imagine shopping elsewhere and cry a little inside. Tonight I have decided I am going to devote my time to sewing for the first time in ages since I made the long spotty skirt, lets hope it goes well and I actually end up with something to show for it!

7 comments:

  1. got to love a big jumper. You wear it so well! x

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, and the collar on the shirt is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is stunning, such a great find!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your charity shop addiction :) you look great I love your hair I've been trying to get mine into a similar awesome bun but it's no way near as cool :)
    Good luck with your sewing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg kayla you're so freakin awesome!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic! but like always <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you hair is too awesome here haha, good luck with the sewing!! <3

    ReplyDelete