9.28.2013

PALM TREES IN THE LIGHT, I CAN SEE LATE AT NIGHT




BACKPACK: BREAKING ROCKS - TSHIRT: FINDERS KEEPERS - SKIRT: LACOSTE - BRALET: VINTAGE - CONVERSE: CHARITY SHOP

I love how bright this backpack is, it stands out so much and looks amazing in these photos! I'm not really a fan of these type of prints usually, however, since having this bag its made me want to buy the similar style sweaters that I've seen so much of over the past year, so then I can wear it all together and look like one big crazy-print girl! (clearly this is a goal I must set myself) Also theres a laptop sleeve inside the bag which maybe might not sound like much but I was extremely happy when I saw it! Its also huge, which is good seeing as I have now returned home and am hoping to carry my entire wardrobe back to London sometime soon.

I also went to the Finders Keepers show room the other day and saw their collection which was lovely and I got this super cute tshirt to wear! Theres also a matching bag with a really nice copper coloured zip but I think that will have to wait for another outfit! There was a photo of me wearing them together on the Teen Vogue LFW Streetstyle page though!

15 comments:

  1. this is perfect! so colourful xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, that backpack is everything! xx

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all these prints! Your hair looks gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the top! And your hair looks lovely! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, it's so quirky & unique! :) xx

    http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect.. Even your socks are amazing.

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I adoooore Finders Keepers so i'm just completely in love with this look!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!
    Love the backpack!

    xo' M
    blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beaut <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing blog - your style is rad!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect colors aaaand this backpack <3
    i'm a new follower ^^

    weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete