11.17.2013

BANK// LIPSY #KardashianKhristmasKombo #KaylaKK + ROMWE



LEATHER DRESS: BANK KARDASHIAN FOR LIPSY - COAT: ROMWE - LACE SKIRT: WHOLESALE7 - BOOTS: CHARITY SHOP+DIY STUDS


The lovely ladies from BANK emailed me the other day and asked me if I would be interested in a Kardashian Christmas competition! Normally, I'm not a fan of these style of dresses, however I wanted to enter anyway because it looked fun and also I really liked the embellishments on the dress. Turns out the dress fits amazingly, I love it! I'm now a pretty dress convert (I hardly ever wear dresses if anyones noticed aha!) I think it makes my hips look nice, which should probably be expected from something which has the name Kardashian on it! Of course I had to throw in a little extra so I added my new wholesale7 lace skirt underneath, my flatmate Ella said I looked very goth haha! If you like the look, please tweet about it with a link to my blog and the #KardashianKhristmasKombo and #KaylaKK tags! Thank you so much if you do!!

I'm also wearing the Romwe boyfriend woolen coat, which on the 18th November (tomorrow) will be reduced from $109.99 to $36.99 for anyone wanting to get their hands on it!

Shop BANK Kardashian Collection for Lipsy
Shop BANK dresses
Shop Romwe Woolen Boyfriend Coat

7 comments:

  1. You look perffff, love your hair xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, your hair is so perfect!!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress!!...your so perfect you combined!
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your amazing style as well as colors xx

    Regards,
    Katty

    http://shop.pixiie.net
    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion

    ReplyDelete