12.18.2013

GET READY WITH ME //MISSGUIDED



Hi guys! Last month Missguided approached me and asked me to do a 'Get Ready With Me' post for the party season, and of course my love for anything shiny or fluffy took over so I just had to accept!! The whole outfit (apart from the belt) is from Missguided The dress is so pretty, a few days after I received it I couldn't resist wearing it to the Company Magazine Christmas Party! The way it falls is really nice, although theres quite a lot of boob exposure going on which I'm not entirely sure is very me, I like to cover my top half quite well even when I'm going out haha, but its so pretty who cares!

I'm wearing Barry M Lipstick shade 160 which I topped up with my MAC Lady Danger because I prefer a matte finish (the Barry M lipstick is a really lovely colour but its a bit shiny for me).

If I were to go out to a party, somewhere, maybe, there would be quite a big variety of things I would possibly drink, usually just whatever's available haha! Me and Jo usually go for White or Rose wine however we've been known on occasion to stray into the realms of Raspberry Sourz or essentially anything that can be mixed with lemonade. We'd probably be listening to anything that was in the top 10 from 2000-2004 because clearly they were the best years.

My boyfriend took these photos for me as he is the best and is also rather good with a camera (his blog). I also wanted to take them at night to give them a 'I'm-going-out' feel!!

While I'm writing this I'm sat in my room with the christmas lights on wearing the fluffy coat because it makes me feel luxurious and christmasy haha!

MISSGUIDED

13 comments:

  1. you look incredible! i love that coat and your make up!..
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg girl, you're a star, you look so fab <3 love the outfit~

    weirdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress, you look so fab! I wish I could pull that off....
    Grace - messyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U really did make that dress into your own! I love how you styled it x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit so much you look amazing :)
    xx

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the sparkly dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh sparkles! Love it!

    Love the pictures !

    Emmie xx

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress looks amazing on you! I love how it looks with the fur coat, the textures are perfect together.

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog!
    Really adore your style!
    Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty, love your dress! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete