12.12.2013

THIS ILLNESS IS LIKE A MONSTER THAT IS EATING US ALIVE



COAT: WHOLESALE7 - TSHIRT: EVER AFTER HIGH PRINCESS JULIA PRINT - LEGGINGS: WHOLESALE7 - SHOES: NIKE AIR JD SPORTS

I love this coat, I'm not sure why as its not normally my thing but the pattern on it makes it seem really cool.. or I could just be dilusional and actually look like I'm going on a camping adventure but who cares when your puffer jacket has flowers on it! I took these photos while the sun was setting hence the nice glow they have, on my camera each picture gets darker as they go and I was only photographing for about five minutes haha! The sun goes down so fast at this time of year :(

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit.!
    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that coat, it's quite unique! Love how you styled it with the patterned pants. xx

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is awesome!!!! Love that print so much. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is simply amazing and the jacket is my wish for Santa:D

    www.gloria-agostina.com/de

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are the best in the world ! You look amazing :)

    xx Blanche
    http://the--albatros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way to layer and the way you clash prints! Very inspiring :)

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London | A Beauty & Fashion Blog .x.

    ReplyDelete