1.25.2014

HOLOGRAPHIC NEOPRENE



HOLOGRAPHIC NEOPRENE DRESS: RIVER ISLAND
GLASSES: *GLASSES SHOP


I love these photos I took the other day, they always turn out nice when theres a really cool background like this slate wall and 1970s door which is really tacky but really cool!! I wish I lived in a 70's house however unfortunately my flat is super modern. I like minimalistic modern but its not very good for taking pretty photos, unless you're going for the simple white background look, sadly I also don't have a nice white wall here either psh!

Loving this holographic neoprene dress from River Island, its quite big for me but I kind of like that. Apparently its not yet in stores, however that was two months ago so now it might have already been and gone. Either way I'm happy I got my hands on it, I want to know where they sourced the fabric because I love it and want to make more pretty holographic neoprene clothes!

25 comments:

  1. I don't even know what I like more- the dress or the glasses... I want both!
    I really like your blog. Great girl!
    Lara- www.kleiderkraenzchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable dress and these are super cool photos. :)
    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing, I love it! And your hair and the glasses just make it so perfect!
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love your hair like that too works really well with the dress! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glasses, the outfit is so cool too x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous, and I LOVE your hair!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you do this effect?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the fit of the dress on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing dress! Your hair looks so so cute as well :)

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that dress is from the high street! It's amazing! It looks really good in you and I'm in love with those glasses. Great post x

    Aida

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh this dress is SO cool
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty! Love the silver holographic on you! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is amazing, it doesn't even look like river island! What a babe!

    The-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk

    x jessie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous! Love neoprene xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This look is amazing! And your hair looks great too! :D Only just came across your blog and can I just say that your 'About' photo is one of the best blogging photos I have ever seen! Your hair is great with the waves and colours in it! :)

    www.technicolourdreamer.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got Judy Jetson vibes so badly- love that dress you wear it so well!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. im in love with this look! glasses are amazing! http://antoinettevintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely look !

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an awesome look! Adore this! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete