1.01.2014

SWEET BITTER WORDS UNLIKE NOTHING I HAVE HEARD



TARTAN TSHIRT: BOOHOO - VELVET DISCO PANTS: BOOHOO - FAUX LEATHER JACKET: BOOHOO - THIGH HIGH PLATFORM BOOTS: BOOHOO


Happy New Year everyone!! Did you do anything fun last night? Me and my boyfriend went to his friends house it was very much like an episode of the inbetweeners and then we came back early to watch the Star Wars episode of Family Guy. I think my past week has been Star Wars all I have done is watch the films or other things relating to Star Wars I feel slightly bored of it but also slightly obsessed with it.

Here I am wearing all Boohoo! They sent it as a present for going to see the behind the scenes fun for their new TV ad which I'll be posting photos of soon!!

6 comments:

  1. Loved.

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots and the top, so wintery and on trend xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. freakin awesome. those boots!!! <33
    happy new year! x

    beautiful garbage
    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete