8.23.2014

AGENT PROVOCATEUR



SWIMSUIT: *AGENT PROVOCATEUR - VELVET RED TASSEL KIMONO: *PRETTY LITTLE THING - SUNGLASSES: VINTAGE/ CHARITY SHOP


Many months ago I attended the Agent Provocateur #APpoolside event at their Grosvenor Street boutique, it was so amazing and luxurious, I'd never been to a press day quite like it! We got to try on our favourite bikinis and swimsuits. Firstly I tried on the Berry Bikini (Top/ Bottoms) as I though it was really cute and quirky which I think suited me well, I really like quirky things, although that probably goes without saying! I almost ordered it, but the corseted swimsuit was continually at the back of my mind, so eventually I decided I should try it on. It was so difficult to get into because of how tiny it is, but when its on I think its sooo pretty! I love the way it feels because it pulls everything in and keeps it all in place! I hate feeling like any of my body parts are going on an adventure into the outside world. Even my boobs felt firmly in place despite the tiny little boob-boosting cups which makes them look like they're going to pop out. Ok I think thats wishful thinking, my boobs are too small to pop out of anything, but the model in the photo on the website has boobs which look like they could potentially pop out and having worn the swimsuit I can assume that she felt just as comfortable as I while wearing it!

I've been waiting for an excuse to wear the swimsuit for quite a while and finally, we went to the beach!! The sun was setting and it was still quite warm so I thought it would be the perfect time to take some photos! I also paired it with this super gorgeous velvet kimono from PLT. I wanted something a bit more luxurious than normal as velvet always gives me that feeling hence why I thought it would go really well with the swimsuit! I love how the photos turned out, it looks really pretty with the low sunlight, and I feel super special with this swimsuit on!!

18 comments:

  1. The swimsuit looks amazing on you! I love how it keeps everything in place, I hate the feeling of swimwear when it is loose and like anything could slip out at any moment!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agent Provocateur makes some extremely pretty luxury lingerie and swimsuits. I have been tempted to buy and review some A.P. lingerie but haven't yet. Your black Agent Provocateur Marnee swimsuit is very pretty and stylish. You have a lovely figure and showcase the swimsuit beautifully. I love the feel of velvet and your Pretty Little Thing Velvet Red Tassle Kimono looks pretty and classy as part of your beach couture.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it looks amazing on you! The swimsuit is beautiful and ti definitely shows that the higher price equals better quality! The kimono is stunning too, I love velvet pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit <3

    love from holly
    http://theenglisheccentric.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This swimsuit looks absolutely amazing on you! Also I have some major body envy going on right now! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing one piece! Beautiful pictures!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. The suit looks great! My first thought was "aren't they going to pop out?" haha but the design seems to be perfect when you say they don't :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The swimsuit is gorgeous, I really love one pieces they're so classy. Your figure looks amazing! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I blogged about this suit recently. It looks amaze on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing swimsuit! your waist looks incredible!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw to buy Agent Provocateur swimwear to buy here- http://www.inter-grosshandel.com/ :) But do you think these clothes are suitable for everyday wear?

    ReplyDelete
  12. the swimsuit is gorgeous on your body, it compliments all you features, i really love it ^^ <3 as well as your style :)

    Would you mind to check out my blog?
    http://lananablondepale.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful pics, you look amazing in this swimsuit <3

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. As I see there is a big discussion about this swimsuit :) I saw it to buy on one eshop, but still have doubts about buying it :/

    ReplyDelete