8.01.2014

MY 'I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR AUTUMN CLOTHES BUT SUMMER IS BETTER' WISHLIST// AUGUST

I've never posted a wishlist before, but every month I go through all my favourite online stores and make a bookmark folder and bookmark all of my favourite items! So for a while now I've been considering making one to post here, I set about making this one last night and I've finally finished it! It's a bit late but hey ho, late night shopping spreeee yayay!



1. DOLLS KILL - SILVER VELVET TRIANGEL BRA
2. MISSGUIDED - PINK PAISLEY CROP
3. URBAN OUTFITTERS - LILAC VELVET CROP TOP
4. MISSGUIDED - MINT FAUX SUEDE CROP TOP
5. MOTEL - ROYAL BLUE CROP TOP WITH ZIP
6. MOTEL - ORANGE FLUFFY HIGH NECK TOP
7. MOTEL - ORANGE FLUFFY SKIRT
8. TOPSHOP - MOTO FLORAL PELMET SKIRT
9. RIVER ISLAND - ROSE GOLD METALLIC SKIRT
10. CHICNOVA - RAINBOW COLOUR SKIRT
11. CHICNOVA - LIGHTENING BOLT SKIRT
12. CHICNOVA - SEQUIN MAXI-SKIRT
13. PRETTY LITTLE THING - MULTICOLOURED HOT PANTS
14. DOLLS KILL - CUT OUT KNEE DENIM JEANS
15. SELFRIDGES - MAC COSMETICS - MINARALISE SKIN FINISH LIGHTSCAPADE
16. DOLLS KILL - FLOWER PLATFORM BOOTS
17. BOOHOO - VELCRO STRAP SANDALS
18. REBEL CIRCUS - DEMONIA CREEPERS ELECTRIC BLUE CHEETA PRINT
19. MISSGUIDED - PINK NEON PERSPEX PLATFORM SANDALS

I've wanted quite a few of these items for a very long time, especially the fluffy orange two piece from Motel, the Lightscapade skin finish by Mac and the electric blue Demonia creepers. I first saw the fluffy orange two piece at the Motel Festival press day a few months ago, its literally one of the coolest things I've ever seen and I think its one of the items I'm most definitely going to have to get! I've been wanting the Mac Lightscapade since my bestest blogger friend Leanne Woodfull recommended it to me and let me try hers! Its amazing for pale people because it illuminates your face in the way a bronzer would but without any orangeness! Its also really good on very dark skin apparently?

Finally, I think I mentioned this the other day, I've been lusting after these electric blue Demonia creepers for almost two years now. I have the exact same pair in purple, they're super comfy and back in 2012 I wore them almost all day every day for at least six months and I still wear them occasionally, so I think investing in the blue ones would be a good idea, although I'm still a little reluctant to part with my money as I'm not sure if creepers are a little old now, maybe I will treat myself!

I hope you all enjoyed my August wishlist!

9 comments:

  1. I think I've seen the same pink platforms on Spy Love Buy for cheaper so it might be worth a look!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the best taste :) you should get the creepers, they would look so cool on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your picks.. I'm in love with everything from motel anyway!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fluffy orange two piece is sooo cute! Although I can imagine it getting a bit hot in this weather! Love the silver bralet as well

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me so sad that autumn is fast approaching, I love summer and it's clothes too much! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your taste! We kinda have the same fashion sense haha. Love the items you picked!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great wishlist! love all of these items..

    love from Holly │ The English Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stuff !
    I think that summer is much better, too :D

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete