9.13.2014

COMFY COSY WINTER COAT WISHLIST



1. GLAMOROUS BLACK AND WHITE DOGTOOTH COAT WITH FAUX FUR COLLAR
2. PRETTY LITTLE THING TEAL FAUX FUR JACKET
3. ASOS BRIGHT BABY PINK FAUX FUR JACKET
4. CHICNOVA BABY PINK FAUX SHEEPSKIN COAT
5. OH MY LOVE FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT
6. CHICNOVA MAXI FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT DUSTER COAT
7. RIVER ISLAND FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT
8. OH MY LOVE THE WHITE PEPPER FAUX FUR LEOPARD PRINT COAT
9. PRETTY LITTLE THING BABY PINK MAXI DUSTER COAT
10. GLAMOROUS BABY PINK BIKER JACKET
11. RIVER ISLAND CORAL OVERSIZED ALMOST VELVET-LIKE COAT
12. MISSGUIDED BABY PINK COAT
13. BOOHOO TARTAN WOOL COAT
14. PRETTY LITTLE THING GREY CHECKED BOYFRIEND COAT
15. RIVER ISLAND CREAM GRID PRINT WOOL COAT

Earlier today I got back from my holiday in Weymouth! It was really nice and sunny for the entire week and I had a lovely time, but now that I'm home, I'm instantly thinking about winter coats! I think the fact that its the middle of September is making me realise if I don't invest now I will be getting very cold rather soon. Also, I know its technically 'autumn' but I'm always as cold in autumn as I am in winter, so why not bring out the winter coats nows, when it snows I can always just wear two at the same time and go for the festive beach ball look.

This year I want to have a nice bright and colourful coat wardrobe with lots of leopard print thrown in!! I'm not sure why, it wasn't a conscious decision, but these four faux fur leopard print coats all jumped out at me. I'm really liking the maxi length coats this year, I think my obsession with the current maxi grid print duster coats which are sold everywhere are having an influence over my winter attire!

I like to splurge on winter coats because I think they're a really good investment, usually I like to have around two-three coats all of different styles so that I have a coat that will go with every outfit, and also thats big enough to keep me warm and cover whatever I'm wearing so it doesn't get crinkled for the 'I'm inside now, let me reveal todays outfit' moment. I also like my coats to be super out there, because during winter when you're outside its the only thing anyone else is going to see, so they have to make a statement!! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my comfy cosy winter coat wishlist!!

5 comments:

  1. all of these look super cute! But I think you could find similar styles by thrift shopping if you can't afford to buy brand new every time

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... you're right, having lots of coats would be good.
    I think I should sew one just for myself! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that blue furry one :O I´m hunting for a new coat since weeks no but i can´t decide/afford it either. Luckily it´s my birthday this week :)xx

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving duster coats so much at the moment but I still haven't been out and bought one! They're top of my winter coat list at the moment :) xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tartan boohoo coat but can't find it anywhere its unavailable now :( x

    ReplyDelete