9.21.2014

WHERE'S YOUR STICKS AND STONES



CAT PRINT KIMONO: AX PARIS - LEOPARD PRINT DENIM SKIRT: GYPSY WARRIOR - SPARKLY GREEN CROP TOP: SUPERSHOP 24 HRS - SUNGLASSES: GLASSESSHOP.COM - SILVER HOLOGRAPHIC PLATFORM SANDALS: HEELBERRY


I love how the lil label is sticking out the top of my crop top in one of these photos, I think labels sticking out is the story of my life? Does anyone else ever find your mom continually tucking labels back into your clothes because I do aha! This outfit is definitely me making the most of the strange September weather which always seems to hang around for some unknown reason, not that I'm complaining, its so sunny outside today!! It does look a little deceiving though, its probably super cold! Hopefully these are items I'll be able to take into winter, I'd totally wear this outfit with some cosy tights and a big long furry coat! Every time I mention the word 'cosy' in reference to clothes I get very excited about christmas!! Somebody stop me!! Its under 100 sleeps *dances*

14 comments:

  1. The labels on my clothes are constantly sticking out as well haha, I've got into the habit of checking they are safely tucked in every half hour! Love this so much, the kimono is gorgeee

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I'm absolutely obsessed with leopard print so I love this skirt :) I'm also starting to get excited for Christmas now! I'm blaming it on the shops for selling their Chrimbo choccies so early haha.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes! love it *.*

    http://wojdynkafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design and tailoring of your sparkly green crop top and Gypsy Warrior denim skirt. Your colourful cat print on Ax Paris kimono is very pretty too. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has had labels or tags showing in outfit photos. :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat print kimono <3

    http://lifewithantlers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally love this entire outfit, however I think my favourite piece has to be that gorgeous top you're wearing, it's such a unique colour! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush outfit, love the mix of prints

    www.feelingvague.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your top is so lovely and sparkly! I suffer from label problems also x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable, loving the whole clashing combo - really suits you!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete