10.05.2014

ARE YOU FEELING BRAVE OR HAVE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND?



BLUE JUMPSUIT: PRETTY LITTLE THING COLOURFLUX
WHITE FISHNET JACKET: PRETTY LITTLE THING
BLUE BOOTS: PRETTY LITTLE THING
WHITE ZIP UP TOP: CHARITY SHOP, similar here: Motel

I have straight hair, whats happening? This is actually my natural hair, maybe thats why my face is so grumpy in these photos. I decided to keep it straight for once although I'm not really sure if I like it, straight hair always looks odd on me I always feel the need to frame my face with a huge abundance of curls and volume but having straight hair is so much easier sometimes because I don't have to do anything to it aha.

I love this outfit although its probably not something I would normally wear, I guess its always fun to try new things. This blue is one of my favourite colours so I just had to get the jumpsuit! I'm really into jumpsuits at the moment, I think in the past few weeks I've acquired about three more to add to the collection! I sold one a while ago which I'm really regretting (its too sad to part with clothes they are my children) so I'm going to have to now create a huge collection of jumpsuits to make up for the one which I sadly let go of!

17 comments:

  1. that white top is amazing, great find <3
    theenglisheccentric.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair like this, I'd kill for mine to be that sleek naturally! This jumpsuit is awesome too, love the way you've styled it <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. the combination of the jumpsuit & the top is awesome ! good inspiration!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super duper gorgeous, that jumpsuit is amaazing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla you look gorgeous in these images! That shade of blue really suits you too.

    - Rachel x
    http://ohheythererachel.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks good on you, tho! You should wear that style more often. :)

    Life With Antlers // A Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great on you! How? If I wore this I would seriously look like sh*t. Love the tone of your photos so much. It really compliments your hair and makeup nicely. Cool cool look!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome outfit!

    http://www.newcomplaintclothing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that´s SO weird, you don´t look like you at all :O but really really pretty anyways! wow.
    And love the jumpsuit. x3

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loove this jacket, you look totally different here, didn't recognise you when you posted it on Instagram!

    fishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh is that you!!!!! You look like an different person, in a good way tho! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so amazed by how different you look with straight hair!! It's so interesting how you can change so much with so little :) I really really like the hair :D

    ReplyDelete