11.16.2014

I'VE WISHED FOR THIS, I'VE BITCHED AT THAT, I'VE LEFT BEHIND THIS LITTLE FACT: YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT YOU DID NOT CREATE



RED STRIPEY FAUX FUR COAT: *BOOHOO
YELLOW TENNIS SKIRT: EBAY
SLIPKNOT TSHIRT: CHARITY SHOP - SIMILAR @ EBAY
ORANGE SILK SOCKS: TOPSHOP
PLATFORM BOOTS: *PUBLIC DESIRE

Last week I went to the Boohoo christmas party, it was really fun and during the party we got to choose an item from the christmas collection to keep! I had been talking to people downstairs and so when I finally got to the gifting room I thought everything had gone!! So originally I chose this holographic two piece (shorts, I think the top is out of stock) but I was really sad to see that Leanne and Amy had opted for these two amazing faux fur coats (Leanne's coat, Amys coat) and I was a tad sad that I didn't have an amazing coat too, but then about half an hour later they put out this super amazing red and black striped coat and I was like ahhhhh I need it! So we all walked around with our faux fur coats which I feel each suited us very well indeed. I still have my event post to put up so I wont give too much away!!

I bought this skirt on ebay because I really wanted an American Apparel one but I'm kinda cheap and can't deal with their over priced stuff despite the fact that their changing room walls are really cool. The skirt actually has an American Apparel label inside, and it looks so very real *much sarcasm* I'm am however very pleased with it as it does the job and thats what I wanted!! I'm tempted to buy a few more colours as they're so cheap!

*generic slipknot lyrics dance dance dance*

15 comments:

  1. I love everything about your yellow tennis skirt! The design, swingy look and colour are all fabulous. It's a very pretty outfit piece!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is just great, really interesting colours!

    ROSALINDIS // http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just singing that song like 5 minutes ago! That coat is absolutely amazing, and love the tee! Looking gorgeous x

    BLOG | Talking Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing this coat on your instagram but it looks even better on your blog! great choice :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second photo and the jumping photo, so cute! Love this outfit, that coat is insane <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is absolutely amazing! I'm so jealous :') Your whole outfit is so cute! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fur coat is amazing, bet you were so happy when you saw them put it out! Love this outfit!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! Love how you rock the outfit. And those adorable hair, woah! Love it gurl!

    xx
    Karen @ http://officiallookbookstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt! I think that AA is really overpriced, as well. I only have a couple of their shirts but they starting to get fuzzies even though they were ridiculously expensive!
    By the way, have you tinted your hair or is that hair chalk? It looks so cool!
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice photos :)

    http://fashionseba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god this is one of my favourite outfits so far :O It´s utterly perfect, that jacket is amazing and so cool with the slipknot shirt

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it, that coat is just amazing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfits are always so fun! xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete